Reaction score
Website
www.ranchobendecido.com
please share some deer hunting photos.

Trophy photo from AH Photo Gallery…
watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
idaho mule deer area

this is a pic of some of the area we hunt in idaho.

mf.png

gday tim
if you shoot sambahunter a pm im sure he will have some great snaps of the deer specie we hunt in Australia

View attachment 20478

Dont know if this is what we are looking for. My first Mule deer, North Dakota public land.

Just nailed this non-typical buck in Michigan's Upper Peninsula …

nontypical.JPG

congratulations stocky
he is a cracker
have you been watching him for a while or did you just stumble upon him by chance ?
:beer:

That defines non typical alright.
Congrats.

Cracking buck Stocky!

Here are a few of mine in no particular order…..

Picture 50036.jpg
Roebuck 12Aug09.jpg
Roebuck 24May09.jpg
Roebuck head 12Aug09.jpg
Copy of Roebuck 21May09.jpg
Picture 50058.jpg
Picture 50074.jpg
Picture 50168.jpg
Picture 50178.jpg
Picture 50229.jpg
Picture 50276.jpg
Picture 50273.jpg
Picture 50290.jpg
Picture 50295.jpg
Picture 883.jpg
Picture 953.jpg

Just nailed this non-typical buck in Michigan's Upper Peninsula ...

That bucks name should be stocky! Nice mass, congrats.

congratulations stocky
he is a cracker
have you been watching him for a while or did you just stumble upon him by chance ?
:beer:

Friend of mine saw his unmistakable rack when he was 2 1/2, decided to let him grow up, but hasn't been seen in the last 5 years. Imagine my surprise when he stepped out sparring with another buck at 45 yards and gave us a shot.

That makes him 7 1/2 years old.

Oh yes, the other buck... Took my nephew back up to the same exact stand, sat there freezing our asses off for four days (that cold front that went thru last week) and managed to get him too, a 5 1/2 year old 14 point (13 scorable). It was the kid's first buck.

Interesting, we first saw him again right exactly when the snow went horizontal but couldn't get a shot. So we sat there for 3 more days and bingo, last morning we were there. Here's the pic:

image.jpg

Cracking buck Stocky!

Here are a few of mine in no particular order.....

Very nice roebuck! Gotta put them on the list ...

Interesting, we first saw him again right exactly when the snow went horizontal but couldn't get a shot. So we sat there for 3 more days and bingo, last morning we were there. Here's the pic:

View attachment 23756

Great deer hunting lesson here... We sat there staring at trees all day and the woods came alive moments before and during the point the cold front moved in. For about 15 minutes there were deer everywhere. Button bucks, does, a four and a smaller 8 point, this one now sparring with a massive, maybe 28" wide typical .... moving past so fast he couldn't get a shot.

Then they were gone for almost three days while the woods were windlessly quiet. Perhaps they were still moving but could hear every rustle it was so quiet, saw nothing to speak of. Then the wind picked up slightly one morning and out he stepped, but we could see two more deer behind him in the thick woods. Guess he drew the short straw.

Congrates to both you and your nephew, both of them are great deer!!!!

gday stocky
I really like your whitetail stag with all those tines poking out everywhich way .
but that normal looking head of the young blokes looks the goods mate .
do you have names for all those tines , you know like a red deer does .
ive heard g1 g2 g3 split g4. but when it has like your stag does, it looks like its got 4 point coming off one the starboard side

Stocky Congrats to you and your nephew on some Awesome Bucks!

Adrian Those are some fine Roe deer I've got 7 on my wall but nothing that nice Congrats!

What makes you draw that conclusion?

Michigan is not known for deer of this caliber in the wild. There are several "preserves" that offer deer like this in Michigan. I would bet good money it came from there. Why don't you ask the poster yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg