Dakota Arms still open?

Any idea on how much you want for it?
Thanks for your interest. I purchased the rifle this year from Gordy and Sons in Houston. The price listed on their website was $9295. They sold it to me for $8,000. I will sell it for $7500. There is not a scratch on it and the wood is outstanding.

"Dakota Arms was sold last year. Park West Arms bought them and they are just getting up and running."

https://www.parkwestarms.com/

According to the South Dakota Secretary of State, there are three entities called Parkwest:

1. UB205517 Parkwest Arms, 1310 Industry Rd., Sturgis, South Dakota
2. UB207474, Parkwest Arms, 1209 Industry Rd., Sturgis
3. UB209085 Parkwest Defense, ditto

The owner is listed as: RABLAND, LLC, a Delaware corporation.

Google Maps Streetview didn't include the businesses on Industry Road. However here is a map, and you can see Parkwest (two locations; 12 o'clock, and red highlight) has some like-minded neighbors:

1310-industry-road.png

Hi Nevada Mike. Are you still interested in a LH Dakota? I own a LH 76 Safari chambered in 375 H&H. I have fired approximately 6 rounds and decided I truly want a double In 375 or 450/400 3”. Please let me know if you are still interested.
I recently bought a Winchester Model 70 Classic Safari Express in .375. Being restocked to fit... Also took delivery on a GM .404 Jeff from Buehler, so not now in the market for rifles. Thank you for thinking of me, tho'.

Curious if anybody met with Parkwest at DSC? I've wanted a Dakota Model 10 for quite some time and when I finally got a mind to order the Remington debacle occurred.

Curious if anybody met with Parkwest at DSC? I've wanted a Dakota Model 10 for quite some time and when I finally got a mind to order the Remington debacle occurred.
I did. Had a good long conversation with all of them. They are open for business and taking orders. Same guys from Dakota that have been there for a long time, if not the whole time. Give them a call, they will even invite you to come to the shop and pick out your wood and options.

I did. All the same gunsmiths, stockmakers, and even the woman checkering their stocks that were with Dakota are now with Parkwest. They had to change the name because someone else bought the name in the Remington bankruptcy auction. If I remember correctly, Tim Land, the managing partner, said they had finished up all the unfinished rifles that were in the shop at the time of the bankruptcy.

I did ask him about warranty work on Dakota Rifles. He said if it was just a simple thing that they would just fix it as a goodwill gesture. However, any warranty that came with a Dakota rifle ended with the bankruptcy. He didn't know if any provision was being made by those who purchased the Dakota Arms name.

If you want to give me a PM, I can give you his email and phone number so you can contact him directly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlinegambling-review

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you