CZ 550 .416 Rigby RAFFLE

I hope my 404jeff doesn't mind sharing my closet with the new 416Rigby

I hope my 404jeff doesn't mind sharing my closet with the new 416Rigby

If I win it, the 416 Rigby might become a 404 Jeff!

That's the kind of silly talk that could get your name out of the hat!

Darn, I missed this one, Not to hi jack - a friend is raffling a Winchester XTR Featherweight 30/06, USED, POS scope on it (Leupold mounts).

With permission of moderators, I will advertise when they are ready to sell. I BELIEVE they will start June 1st and end July 31, drawing Aug 1st.

Raising funds for Royal rangers at his church.

I'v e had the gun all weekend, going over it, cleaning, polishing BEAUTIFUL weapon.

good Luck to whomever won the CZ and stay tuned.....

Doug

Doug, I think there are a few tickets left and the actual raffle has not happened yet. Albert will probably chime in.

Tickets are all sold- keeping at the originally stated 100. Drawing will hopefully be wed/thurs

Reactions: DCN
Albert.........are you getting snowed on today? That Nor'easter hitting your area is looking pretty miserable.

Sunny, warm and clear in Lagos today........:Stig::A Too Cool:

Oh yeah, just starting but they are saying 18-22in of snow. This will make 8-9 feet so far this winter- luckily we have had a lot of warm ups to melt it off or I'd have a tunnel to get into my house by now. Sick of winter this year, that's for sure! I'm thinking it would be pretty nice to be in Lagos with you right now, Dave!

Hope the snow storm doesnt interfere with delivery of my rifle! Lol

That Rifle is coming to my house, Maybe Africa for May 1st.

That Rifle is coming to my house, Maybe Africa for May 1st.
That's not near enough time for load development and practice. I don't leave until august which is plenty of time. Haha

Remember with the exception of Me, you must be present to win

Let's get on with the drawing already!

Remember with the exception of Me, you must be present to win

Since I am going to be the only guy watching live, what does that tell you?!

You're flying to Maine in a blizzard?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArleneWhee

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani