CZ 550 .416 Rigby RAFFLE

I hope my 404jeff doesn't mind sharing my closet with the new 416Rigby

I hope my 404jeff doesn't mind sharing my closet with the new 416Rigby

If I win it, the 416 Rigby might become a 404 Jeff!

That's the kind of silly talk that could get your name out of the hat!

Darn, I missed this one, Not to hi jack - a friend is raffling a Winchester XTR Featherweight 30/06, USED, POS scope on it (Leupold mounts).

With permission of moderators, I will advertise when they are ready to sell. I BELIEVE they will start June 1st and end July 31, drawing Aug 1st.

Raising funds for Royal rangers at his church.

I'v e had the gun all weekend, going over it, cleaning, polishing BEAUTIFUL weapon.

good Luck to whomever won the CZ and stay tuned.....

Doug

Doug, I think there are a few tickets left and the actual raffle has not happened yet. Albert will probably chime in.

Tickets are all sold- keeping at the originally stated 100. Drawing will hopefully be wed/thurs

Reactions: DCN
Albert.........are you getting snowed on today? That Nor'easter hitting your area is looking pretty miserable.

Sunny, warm and clear in Lagos today........:Stig::A Too Cool:

Oh yeah, just starting but they are saying 18-22in of snow. This will make 8-9 feet so far this winter- luckily we have had a lot of warm ups to melt it off or I'd have a tunnel to get into my house by now. Sick of winter this year, that's for sure! I'm thinking it would be pretty nice to be in Lagos with you right now, Dave!

Hope the snow storm doesnt interfere with delivery of my rifle! Lol

That Rifle is coming to my house, Maybe Africa for May 1st.

That Rifle is coming to my house, Maybe Africa for May 1st.
That's not near enough time for load development and practice. I don't leave until august which is plenty of time. Haha

Remember with the exception of Me, you must be present to win

Let's get on with the drawing already!

Remember with the exception of Me, you must be present to win

Since I am going to be the only guy watching live, what does that tell you?!

You're flying to Maine in a blizzard?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaida88net

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.