Custom knife sheaths

LeftySixgun

AH veteran
Joined
May 11, 2026
Messages
249
Reaction score
291
Location
Alabama
Media
2
Member of
SCI, HHI
I need a little help finding a good custom knife sheath maker for a couple of my custom knives. Does anyone have some suggestions? These are 4” fixed blades.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 33
Try North Coast Knifes. The sell a number of sheaths in raw leather. Easy to wet fit to your knives. I do mine in a combination of raw beeswax and Fiebings Neatsfoot oil heating it soak and fit the knife. This is an old one I have carried for a number of years.
IMG_8757.jpeg
 
I need a little help finding a good custom knife sheath maker for a couple of my custom knives. Does anyone have some suggestions? These are 4” fixed blades.

Nick made a few for me. I mailed him the knifes. Beautiful. However I did buy one of his knifes first.

Tell him Frank Trovato referred you.

1791511326344.jpeg


1791511298444.jpeg
 
Leather by storm, have a large selection for many mainstream knives and I think they will do one off customs but you’ll have to send the knife to them.
 
Awesome, nice to see another Rhea fan! Yeah, I should check into that route.

Beautiful Bowie! I have his X-Rhea Bowie and an X-Rhea Hunter.
Definitely can’t go wrong with Lin. He’s making me a companion piece to the above Bowie with Damascus blade.

We are very blessed in Arkansas to have some of the finest Master Smiths out there.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,422
Messages
1,575,711
Members
170,378
Latest member
OWWJohanna
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top