Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Zimbabwe,Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
This is something else I'd like to experience. I got to see the meat processing end up the operation last trip, but would like to see the real commercial culling piece of the operation as well.
Although this thread was posted quite a few years ago, I still have people contacting me asking if it would be possible to experience a harvesting operation as a spectator.
I'm starting to think I should explore the idea of taking a limmited number of clients on our harvesting operations.
It might be a lucrative idea for sure!
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.