Culling Pictures

Werdus Smith

AH member
Joined
May 22, 2011
Messages
26
Reaction score
3
Media
14
Hunted
Namibia RSA
Culling Oryx.

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Springbuck culling

full


Harvesting vehicle with culled animals (32)

full


The Office

full


Harvesting equipment for culling

full


Springbuck on field abattoir

full


Field equipment for culling
1800 Litre stainless steel watertank with hotwatergeyser, stainless steel basins, gasbottle and pressurepump.

full


View from freezer truck to field abattoir for culling
full


Culled Springbuck on field abbatoir

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
From the first picture I was wondering how the hell you stacked them up that high.
Interesting set up. Ingenious.

At Kanana we had a Bakkie that looked like the first picture one day.

Culling is a skill.
 
That's a lot of oryx in a truck!
 
This is something else I'd like to experience. I got to see the meat processing end up the operation last trip, but would like to see the real commercial culling piece of the operation as well.

It is a skill. No doubt.
 
I think you need a bigger truck. Forrest
 
Although this thread was posted quite a few years ago, I still have people contacting me asking if it would be possible to experience a harvesting operation as a spectator.
I'm starting to think I should explore the idea of taking a limmited number of clients on our harvesting operations.
It might be a lucrative idea for sure!
 
Thanks for sharing, have done a couple cull hunts in Oranje and it was great!
 
You guys don't mess around!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,411
Members
169,562
Latest member
ReneParadi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top