Contact Us For A Worry-Free Import, Export Or In-Transit Permits For Your Rifles Before You Arrive In South Africa

riflepermits.com

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.riflepermits.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Contact Us For A Worry-Free Import, Export Or In-Transit Permits For Your Rifles Before You Arrive In South Africa.

south-african-gun-import-permit.jpg

godwincp

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI,NRA
Hunted
namibia,zambia, Zimbabwe,Botswana, South Africa
I used Henry for two safaris last year and his flexibility and professionalism was outstanding. I will use him again without question!

Mark A Ouellette

Gold supporter
Silver supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA Benefactor
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe
Henry and company made my taking two rifles of the same caliber easy. They were a .458 Win Heym double and a Win M70 in 458 Lott.

My Marine Corps drill instructor Sergeant Mills stated more than once, "Listen up privates, Gather your intelligence locally."
That was in 1977 and has been good gouge ever since!

Mark Biggerstaff

Silver supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I have used Henry’s services my last three trips and using again this year. Makes for one less thing to deal with after a long flight. Meet and greet also, well worth it to me.

davidg8480

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa
I must agree with the above postings I have used Henry's services 2021 trip to JB. SA.
I walked in to the police station annex at the airport right past apx. #15 sausage swingers filling out piles of paper work.i picked out my rifle case, threw it on the inspection table, pulled out my pre approved permit they compared serial numbers the inspector nodded his head "have a great hunt" off I went !
I Thought something was wrong ...to freaking easy I said to my PH let's get the flock out of here he just laughed at me "no worries you used Henry for permits your a 100%"

HuntingGold

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
South Africa, Argentina, United States (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California and Wyoming)
I just returned from South Africa yesterday. I used another agency to assist with the rifles. There was some issues 4 rifles being "lost" off of one flight. My guy was doing a good job, but after a lengthy delay, also needed to transport my wife and 2 passengers to their motel while I waited. While waiting, one of the rifle permits team jumped in and took care of me while my agent was gone. During my time in the SAPS office, I watched the rifle permits team work hard for their clients... and myself. They did a great job and clearly earned my respect and gratitude.

Andrew62

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Cameroon, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia.
I certainly received great service last week!!!

Mark Biggerstaff

Silver supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Meet and greet was life saver last night for me. Sped thru the backed up line of people not having right tests or vaccine cards. Got bags and off. Henry’s people were waiting for us out front. Meet guy stayed till SAPS office. No gun cases there yet. He took off to the back and was back shortly. Told them case was coming and in less than 2 mins only my case was brought up . Took good care of that guy

375er

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Absolutely worth every penny, including meet and greet! Makes everything so much easier especially after getting off a long flight!!

JimP

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
What is this meet and great all about?
If you have a connecting flight they will take you by the hand and walk you through the airport from the time you get off of the plane until you hit security again..

If your outfitter or PH is meeting you at Joberg then just the preapproved SAP's form is needed since your outfitter or PH will take care of you from there.

In my opinion it is money well spent

davidg8480

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa
Thank you sir
Gotcha my ph will be meeting up with us at jburg ...
Will be using Henry for the pre permit part

R&M FIREARMS

Sponsor
Since 2022
AH veteran
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.randmfirearms.com
Deals & offers
What is this meet and great all about?
I use the meet and greet even if PH is meeting me at Tambo.
Seems to help speed thru customs and they will handle all the baggage also.

Martin Rodriguez

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Spain, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape, Kimberly, Limpopo), Romania, Macedonia, Turkey
Best Services EVER! its a MUST!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OHhuntr

Latest profile posts

TheSayHeyKid wrote on shark_za's profile.
I have a pile of never fired .35 Rem brass if you are interested. What quantity are you looking for?

Billy
GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS wrote on Robharris's profile.
Hi Rob

Trust you are well,
It would be great if I could quote on a safari for you guys.

Please let me know if you are intereted to hunt with Game 4 Africa Safaris. We have many reviews and hunting reports on this forum if you would like to check us out.

Please let me know if you have any questions for me. We are based in the Eastern Cape of South Africa.

Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee
Game 4 Africa Safaris
hunt 65 wrote on cal pappas's profile.
Hey Cal. Would you consider $950 for the Win. Thanks.
Safari Dave wrote on Dhunt713's profile.
For me, last August, the people in the JNB wanted to see a paper document.
What covid passport app is best to use? U.s.a to Johannesburg?