Congrats to the next generation

JPbowhunter

AH elite
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
1,548
Media
50
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
6
My youngest brother (From the old man's second marriage) recently took his first stag hunting solo. The old man has been busy with work and younger siblings last few years so I've been putting a lot of time into teaching my youngest brother what I know in the art of hunting.

Very proud to see him making his own way now with this 12 point stag. Only around 4-5 years from teeth wear but a great effort. Free range self guided hunting at its best.

I've got some schnitzel from this guy to cook in the next day or two. Been great eating so far.

Resized_20180519_174042.jpeg
Resized_20180519_174039.jpeg
 
Great stuff!! Nice looking stag.
 
Good stuff, congrats to him!
 
Congrats to the hunter!
 
Young fella would have to be stoked with that.
South Aussie stag or Victorian beast ?
 
That's a hell of a stag, think he is ruined if that is his first one. Congratulations to the hunter and coach!
 
Really nice stag, koodoos to you for helping a younger sibling learn the passion of the outdoors.
 
Beautiful stag...congratulations to your brother! And congrats also to you for being his mentor and passing on the tradition. He'll never forget what you've done for him!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,245
Members
169,308
Latest member
ClaudiaRig
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top