Cheers from Australia!

Welcome aboard Simon. Good to see another South Aussie on here, I'm in Mt Gambier myself. Also a big fan of the M96 as I've had one since I was 16 as my first centrefire, which is still going strong today!

Hey Blacks. You pick your Swede up from Kincraig’s back when you were in Naracoorte Bloke?
 
Welcome mate, interesting to see how the SE plays out over the next few years with proposed reductions.
Buff up north is a dream of mine too, someday aye!
 
Hey Blacks. You pick your Swede up from Kincraig’s back when you were in Naracoorte Bloke?

Haha that would be the one mate!! On it's second barrel and accurate as buggery ;)
 
G’day all. New to this forum as a member but have been sourcing info from here for a while! Always interesting to find what people are up to in this great uniting sphere. Looking forward to taking a deeper look into the masses of knowledge here. Hoping to maybe contribute when topics dear to me bob up.
Cheers for having me aboard!
Kind regards from Australia.
Welcome!
 
G'day Simon. Welcome aboard. Look forward to your contributions here. A 45-70, huh? My brother dropped quite a few buff and scrub bulls in the NT with his Marlin lever-action. He loves that calibre.
 
Welcome to the dark side.
 
Welcome and post please. Good to have another Oz on board!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum @WebleyOperator, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome WebleyOperator. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!
 
Welcome Webley Operator and other Crow eaters, I’m slightly east of the border. SA is ok, The NT and Buff are a dream of mine too.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,915
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top