Marius does this mean that some lucky soul will get to be in camp at the same time that I am?

Marius does this mean that some lucky soul will get to be in camp at the same time that I am?

Yes sir, seems to be. We are just working out the details. (y)

Great offer with a top outfit.

Marvelous trophy prices...............this is a fine deal.....................a black for $750? that is solid!....................FWB

Someone needs to jump on this, it's going to be a blast!

IMG_0474.JPG

Great prices Marius! I’d jump on this one but April is a little early in the year? Thinking about it anyway? See you at DSC regardless. I need to get back to Africa

Where would you fly into for this hunt?

Good day sir,
Easiest would be to fly into East London Airport. Please feel free to drop me a PM or email, should you require any more info.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

What a great looking impala with that flare out!

This hunt is still available. New available dates are now anywhere between 20 April - 03 May 2020. I will throw in a free Caracal into this deal. Hope that someone can snap it up.

DSC_0978.JPG

what a deal. i wish my vacation time wasn't used up in 2020 .

what a deal. i wish my vacation time wasn't used up in 2020 .

Hopefully someone can snap this up. This hunt will be from our new area as well. Some very nice Kudu has come out of this region this past season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,