Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
This is passing for journalism during this pandemic.

"South Africa: The Captive Lion Breeding Industry Puts Conservation and Public Health At Risk

2 APRIL 2020
Daily Maverick
OPINIONBy Jared Kukura
South Africa is replicating China's policies that resulted in the Covid-19 outbreak, including mandates promoting domesticating and breeding wild species."

Last edited:

"South Africa: The Captive Lion Breeding Industry Puts Conservation and Public Health At Risk

2 APRIL 2020
Daily Maverick
OPINIONBy Jared Kukura
South Africa is replicating China's policies that resulted in the Covid-19 outbreak, including mandates promoting domesticating and breeding wild species."
BRICKBURN
Well truck me what shit are they going to try next.
True truckwits
Cheers mate Bob

2 APRIL 2020
Daily Maverick
OPINIONBy Jared Kukura

Wonder where Jared got his degree???

So their saying it was a captive breed bat that was eaten???

Obviously these people are ignorant, or just ignore the truth. Sounds a lot like Progressives!

I worry that this virus will be used against our conservation efforts, for example as an excuse to prevent me bringing kudu horns back to Australia. We’ll see.

Well the way the left and greens and journalists are in this country, don’t be surprised.
Just listen to the tv journalists like the ones on the Project / almost all murders are by sharp instruments” but not a mention ever by them.
But!!!
One by a Firearm and these experts are all over it like a rash on a whore!

everyday i am more and more convinced that the world we live in is run by complete fucking idiots!!!

everyday i am more and more convinced that the world we live in is run by complete fucking idiots!!!
That’s because they can’t do a real job adding value to society. Very sad indeed.

Tally-Ho
And that's being polite. Complete and utter fuckwit. An idiot would be preferable.
Cheers mate Bob

So their saying it was a captive breed bat that was eaten???

Mind boggling that any minor similarity is abused in such a manner. All animals we eat have been captured. Wait until the radical vegans figure that one out.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 8.46.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 8.46.08 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 74
  • Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 8.46.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 8.46.09 PM.png
    471.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 8.46.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 8.46.13 PM.png
    385.3 KB · Views: 81
damned shame I can't post comments on that article.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinfredFin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!