Bullets For Sale

It’s a Chaqita. They are on the pricey end of the scale. After all , “they are the best banana in the world today “
Well, I didn't know they were so valuable. I have the skin and can stick my finger down my throat. Well, maybe not. How about $10 for the skin and another $10 to ship it?

… Oh My, this is like amateur comedy hour @ the Club :LOL: I gotta pour a TALL Gin & Tonic, fire up a smoke (I don’t smoke …) & sit back for the show! :S Nice Thread:

Hey @JoshHunting I wanted to report another crime to your attention as well. A dear friend of this forum, @RandyF owned those 9.3x62 rounds of ammunition. He took a picture of them in 2021 on his dining room table and posted the link about them here:

Apparently, masked men broke into his home beating poor RandyF half to death and took the ammunition. Due to the value of the item and since they were armed, I believe this is a Federal manner. I encourage you to call your local law enforcement to discuss how you obtained this ammunition as well since I know you would never have assaulted our dear friend Randy and stole his ammunition.

@JoshHunting, can you post pictures of the 375 rifle and ammo? How do you want the funds delivered? You want Pesos, Dollars, Bitcoins, Jamaican Dollars (very valuable), Cuban Pesos (even more valuable), Euros? Let me know.

Last edited:
Damn, … I was hoping You & @Flipper Dude would hijacker the thread & start a “S&H Green Stamps for the Chiquita Banana” bidding war! :sneaky:
I didn't think about that. When I was a kid my mom received Top Value stamps. There was a Top Value store in Olean NY, about 40 miles north of us where she would redeem them.

I am confused, I understand that you already consumed the banana but is the WSJ still available?

@rookhawk … AH 9.3 x 62 ammo pic & link, a repost straight from AH 2021 Archives was some serious, Johnny On The Spot detective work & a slam dunk!

That’s better then Scooby Doo Shows where they catch the Monster & pull off the mask to reveal, it’s Mr. Wimble the Bank Owner!

I am confused, I understand that you already consumed the banana but is the WSJ still available?
I was going to offer a used banana but my yes I could offer the absolute last remaining copy of last weekend's Wall Street Journal.

I did however discover that I'm rich! Look at these 9 Chiquita Bananas. Why these 9 bananas must be worth as much as a good 375 or 416. What have you got to trade?

Bananas today2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You my friend have some fine taste with those Chiquita bananas. I'm sure they'll go great with an H&H bag to carry them.

Gentlemen,

This unscripted approach feeding frenzy on a scammer should be our modus operandi for our welcome and goodbye to them!

… I’ve always enjoyed printed newspapers, they can’t print Fake News or Fake Shit For Sale in newspapers, right!? :sneaky:

A quick remedial lesson in Econ 101. The supply of Chiquita bananas just increased 9 fold, while the demand remained constant, thereby necessarily decreasing the value of your bananas by a substantial margin. Please restructure your offer accordingly

A quick remedial lesson in Econ 101. The supply of Chiquita bananas just increased 9 fold, while the demand remained constant, thereby necessarily decreasing the value of your bananas by a substantial margin. Please restructure your offer accordingly
How about 9 rounds of 375 H&H ammo, shipped to me?

I’m not sure I want anything to do with those bananas considering the WSJ photo that’s behind them. Think I’ll pass.

Hey @JoshHunting

I’d be very concerned you may have accidentally been roped into a felony. The ammo you posted was stolen from a man named Ron Spomer. It was reported missing and they’ve been trying to find the suspects for some time now. It even has his name on the ammunition which is one of the give aways that it was his. I believe a large swath of weapons and other restricted items were stolen in the same larceny so the Feds are probably hot on the tail of the suspects.

I’m sure you had no involvement in the theft but law enforcement and Ron Spomer would be very interested in speaking with you to find out more information on who sold you the ammunition.
And that was the last time Josh was seen..... con artist.

Hi JoshH,

Hey, more guys here have been scammed by deals too good to be true than will admit to it. :)
Here is a suggestion that any new member who desires to sell something can do. It helps other to know that the new guy actually has possession of the stuff they want to sell. Take photo of the stuff for sale with a recent newspaper, which clearly shows the date:

I used a banana since it was handy.

View attachment 483940

Mark just did with bananas what ET did with Reese’s Pieces.

And that was the last time Josh was seen..... con artist.

Great article on Ron Spomer outdoors with the same photo of the ammo.

I'm going to explain how this works in the scams section.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.