bulletsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Tanzania, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana
Another great leopard hunt by Bullet Safaris in 2017 - hunts like these save habitat and protect animals by funding and supporting the protection of large areas of wilderness that the governments struggle to control and that photo tourists don't want to go vacation in. Hunts like these fund millions of dollars for habitat protection and animal conservation - get the facts on hunting...preferably not from your Face Book feed!

Great footage. It must be hard to wait that long when the animal of your dreams is just ahead of you

Excellent! I can certainly see how a leopard can disappear. What camouflage!
And the PH’s last words...”Do not shoot me!”

WOW! Now that is exciting video! Nathan do you have pictures of the recovered cat?

Great video. I feel like half the challenge must be waiting for the perfect shot while the Tom is in your site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross