Bugger

Bugger

New member
Joined
Dec 3, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
27
I’m an older shooter hunter, I’ve been shooting high power rifles for nearly 65 years. Most of my hunting game has been whitetail, then pronghorn, elk, and moose. Earlier this year I went to South Africa and shot an old Cape, an old giraffe, an old wildebeest, and a greater Kudu all with a pre-64 375 H&H AI and 270 grain TSX bullets at 2,800 fps.
I can’t wait to go again. I know that I’ll gain knowledge from members here.

I live in NE Soith Dakota.
 
:S Welcome:
What outfitter did you hunt with??
 
Theo Roelofsz
Outfitter & Professional Hunter



I think it was an extremely good safari. But then, it was my first. If you go with Theo, give me a PM first, please.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Greetings from one bugger to another.
I go out to SD every year to hunt pheasants. We hunt with an outfitter in Artesian (near Mitchell).
We've been going many years and are quite close with the community out there. I go as much to socialize and catch up with old friends as to hunt.
 
Welcome to the forum! I hunt South Dakota almost every year. A friend owns some land in Winer, Tripp County. We hunt pheasant, deer (when we get drawn), and fall turkey. Beautiful area and love how friendly the people are.
 
Thanks for the welcome. I’m too old to do much pheasant hunting. It’s a lot of walking. I have steel knees and a damaged heart. But I go out once a year to see if I can get close to the pheasants that I feed in the winter. I live outside Milbank, north east corner of SD. I have 40 dedicated to wildlife.
 
Welkom! Glad you joined.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Bugger!
 
If you are like me, you now think about Africa every day. Welcome!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,974
Members
169,672
Latest member
Matt Price
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top