Buffalo Pictures

Masailand Buffalo

watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Spear safaris and these old Dagga boys are synonymous.
watermark.php


Another great old Bull
watermark.php


Got this nice old Daggaboy today, his left back foot was missing, snare maybe?
watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Paddyc, those are some nice cape buffalo above(y)(y)(y)
 
Bang, Bang!!! Those are nice!
 
Bang, Bang!!! Those are nice!
Yup! My PH said the left one was at least 55"; "minimum". We were probably 500 meters away when I took the photo, but I had a big 700mm telephoto lens.
 
Okay. I'm hooked. Heading back in eight months to hunt one right. And I have homework to do in order to get ready. :)
 
O.K., not really a "buffalo" (yeah, it's a bison), but does it count?;)

bisonhunt001.jpg


I took it the "old timey" way, with a .54 Hawken and black powder.
...........and yeah, it's a cow......but the meat tasted just great!!!! Nobody could tell the difference:whistle:

Hope to go after a "real" buffalo in a few years, even if it's a cow (nobody I know will know the difference anyway.:rolleyes:)
 

Attachments

  • bisonhunt001.jpg
    bisonhunt001.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 275
Wow those nile Bulls have some unique Horns really interesting i like the bosses too...
The one out of Tanzania as well
They all seem just different to the normal Big boss Deep curl ( normal shape) bulls great to see ...

Shot Shot
 
@Mr. 16 gauge, you´ve got style, hunting a bison with a black powder rifle :A Way To Go:
 
Well done chaps... Some great trophies here!!
 
I also like the deep curls.....
1st buff 3.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,430
Messages
1,575,986
Members
170,498
Latest member
MarilouToo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top