BOTSWANA: Two Weeks Hunting In The Kalahari With Kanana Safaris

Well what's a little photoshopping between friends?!

Granted these are blurry snap shots with a phone.

At least the hair comes up to the horns in the remount.

P1060043.jpg
IMG_4094.jpg

Again, at least the hair comes up to the horns on the remount cape.
Too bad to lose the character of the hole in the ear from the original cape.
Should have been thinking and provided some instruction on that one.
Another lesson.

Progress.

P1060045.jpg

IMG_4099.jpg

One step closer

Kudu.jpg

That Kudu is beautiful!

It is certainly one of my favourites.

Ditto on the kudu. I know you wished it was an inch longer, but I have seen some ugly 60 inchers. Yours is magnificent. Love the hard outward flare.

Wheels, I would not trade him for another inch.

But, I'll still be chasing the big one... :)

Got the email this morning: Trophies are crated and there are a couple of odds and ends going to do some catch up in Joburg. Impala full skin is hiding somewhere.
Another couple of weeks and they should be in the air.....

Pictures have been taken before they were crated so we know they were undamaged entering the crate.

Make sure you have an insurance certificate in your hand to ensure your trophies are insured! Remember what happened to my shipment. :(

The last of the trophies from Kanana 2013 and my 2015 RSA/Moz hunts have arrived in Joburg yesterday.
Final permit authentications are taking place and final crating. Wholly cow, they may actually be in the air by the end of June 2016. Perhaps I can have a reacquaintance with my Kudu on Canada day, three years later. It would be nice.

Awesome Wayne!

Wow. Congrats on finally almost getting your trophies back!

The last of the trophies from Kanana 2013 and my 2015 RSA/Moz hunts have arrived in Joburg yesterday.
Final permit authentications are taking place and final crating. Wholly cow, they may actually be in the air by the end of June 2016. Perhaps I can have a reacquaintance with my Kudu on Canada day, three years later. It would be nice.

The patience of Jobe. Enjoy all the memories again as you unpack them(y)

The patience of Jobe. Enjoy all the memories again as you unpack them(y)

After some delays I chose to have the two sets of safaris shipped together. So, it was induced patience. :)

I am looking forward to seeing them and reliving some memories when they are on the wall.

Wayne I bet you have just the place picked out for everything!

Wayne I bet you have just the place picked out for everything!

I did, then I went and shot more stuff. Now I will be "making a plan"

Missed the last post with the pics, nice springbok and kudu!

Sometimes its fun "making a plan" to rearrange the trophy room! I just had to do that myself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois