Bluey and Patsy's wedding

Congrats! You guys look fantastic and happy.

Congratulations and wishing a bright and happy future together

Those are great pics. Congratulations!

Congratulations Bluey and Patsy! You both look so happy, may that continue all your days.

This has to be the single greatest story on AH.

Awesome! Your laughter and smiles say it all. Enjoy your life together!

I knew this happened but somehow missed this thread! Congrats to both and keep smilin'!:D:D:rolleyes:

Looks like you got the best trophy after the hunt was over. Congrats to you both and may you always share the happiness that you have now. Y'all take care. Philip

may that happy cup keep running over for many years to come.when he is at sea and she is in the bush we will see a small smile on either face and they will be thinking about this wonderful day best wishes for you guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henryedulk

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.