Bluey and Patsy's wedding

This romance is a beautiful tale! I hope you all had a fabulous day and all the best for the future.

hi - thanks for all the messages - had a great time and finally some photos !! Still in aus and head back to Takeri on the 5/3

w6.gif
w5.gif
w4.gif
w3.gif
w2.gif
w-1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pictures say it all

Great photos. Congratulations!

Congratulations and all the best to the both of you!

Thanks for sharing the pics! Congrats again!

This thread makes me do this :D

Congratulations (y)(y)(y)

The pictures speaks for themselves! :) Thank you for sharing this special moment with all of us.

Glad you have found happiness together.

Truly happy for you two!!

Congrats again, and thanks for sharing the pics !

Great pics. I was wondering when we would get to see some. Congrats again on the wedding. Was so much fun to hunt with you folks. Had a blast. Feel like you hav been a little out of touch. Maybe you have been busy........ Enjoy your time together. Bruce

Now I see why you said "I'm the luckiest bloke in the world." May the two of you always stay as happy as you were when these pictures were taken.

Congrats to both of you and many happy times ahead!!!

Great pics. I was wondering when we would get to see some. Congrats again on the wedding. Was so much fun to hunt with you folks. Had a blast. Feel like you hav been a little out of touch. Maybe you have been busy........ Enjoy your time together. Bruce
hi -bruce - yip been very busy with setting up the new boat etc - not enough hours in the days! will email when I can - cheers

Congrats to you both! Great pictures

Great pictures! I'm glad to see two people so happy!

I'm not a wedding expert, but I believe it is a rarity to see such a collection of wedding photos where both bride and groom are not afraid to outright laugh with each other and demonstrate their love of life and each other. Congratulations on your wedding last year and may the laughter and love continue for many more years to come.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,