Bluey and Patsy's wedding

Congrats on your wedding! All the best and many years of hunting and happiness!

thank you all so very much , for the good wishes.........
we are resting and relaxing at the moment , still waiting for the prawn boat ,and then shes all go for a few months
so right now after all the mucking around setting it all up to come together on the day
I tell ya ,,, im the luckiest bloke on the planet

Many happy and healthy years!

Congratulations to you both! I'll bet that was one fun wedding reception! Best of wishes for your Aussie fishing and Zambian hunting for the coming years!

Now that your lazing around how about some pics? I'm sure your glad its over and done with. By the way, I agree you are a VERY lucky bloke. Bruce

Congratulations! As I have heard many people say on here, pictures or it didn't happen, lol.

Congratulations and many happy years to come! I hope things are going well in Africa and in Australia as well. Hope the reception is still going on Dec. 12 (maybe the 13th where you are).

thank you all so very much , for the good wishes.........
we are resting and relaxing at the moment , still waiting for the prawn boat ,and then shes all go for a few months
so right now after all the mucking around setting it all up to come together on the day
I tell ya ,,, im the luckiest bloke on the planet
Hmmmmmm!
Where have i heard that before ?
I KNOW !
My wedding 35 years ago .!!!
WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED !!
HA HA !
Good luck bluey . to both of you .
Looks like ive got to go to Zambia to meet you now .
Could be a plan ,:D Cheers:
Cheers Dory & Lockett

think they off somewhere as had email from patsy saying back on internet next wed so have to wait....mind you being :E Upside Down: people probably didnt have a camera to hand only:D Beer Bottle:.....:E Big Grin: .........bluey is bound to pop up just to prove me wrong though.........:D

Congrats to the both of you have many happy years together but most importantly don't ever forget what brought you together

Best of luck to you both, patsy and bluey!!!

Congrats to the both of you have many happy years together but most importantly don't ever forget what brought you together

Mmm shit thats worrying ....think its my fault.....:A Banana:....well i put the hunt offer on and he booked .......so :E Head Scratch::E Hmmm:..:E Eek:...:E Big Grin:

Sounds like its your fault Spike. For better or worse........ Bruce

I find this whole thing hilarious and I am so happy for you two. Just imagine the disputes over trophy sizes. I want pictures soon!

Congrats!

Couldn't be happier for you both!

Best of luck and gratulations.....we are waiting to see some pics from the wedding...(y)

Mmm shit thats worrying ....think its my fault.....:A Banana:....well i put the hunt offer on and he booked .......so :E Head Scratch::E Hmmm:..:E Eek:...:E Big Grin:

I was on about the common interest of hunting. But yes your right Mike it's all your fault

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg