Blue Wildebeest Mount

Tim Blackwell

AH elite
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
3,531
Location
South Australia
Website
www.facebook.com
Media
366
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Europe
1
Australia/NZ
6
Member of
Australian Deer Association, Australian Association of Wildlife Artists
Hunted
Australia, New Zealand, Namibia, South Africa
Blue Wildebeest bull I recently finished for a fellow Aussie client. Nice markings on this guy.

Cheers
Tim
FB_IMG_1556109658613.jpg
 
That's a beautiful mount, the background gives it an awesome effect.
 
Nice work Tim, the Wildebeest looks very natural. The Nyala on your other post is also well done.
 
Very nice work! I love the colors on that guy!
 
Whoever did the work gets a [emoji1360]. I’ve always said, that the Wildebeest/Hartebeest are the hardest to get right. Not that I know anything about the artistry of Taxidermie. I do own a lot of it & I know what looks like [emoji90]
 
Very nice work! I love the colors on that guy!

Thanks mate, yes he had am exceptional cape.

Whoever did the work gets a [emoji1360]. I’ve always said, that the Wildebeest/Hartebeest are the hardest to get right. Not that I know anything about the artistry of Taxidermie. I do own a lot of it & I know what looks like [emoji90]

Thank you sir. This is my own work.
You mentioned Hartebeest, they would be close to my favourite African species to mount.

Cheers
Tim
 
Blue Wildebeest bull I recently finished for a fellow Aussie client. Nice markings on this guy.

Looks like it is or has a bit of Golden Wildebeest in him.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very handsome beast!
 
Great Blue Wildebeest mount the markings are amazing.

My wildebeest was my best trophy on my first safari but the animal I wanted was a Kudu so I had a shoulder mount of it done.
Wish I would have at least had the hide of it done. I told them to make a shoulder mount since it was the first animal.
I didn’t get anything from the hide of my wildebeest done.
 
Great Blue Wildebeest mount the markings are amazing.

My wildebeest was my best trophy on my first safari but the animal I wanted was a Kudu so I had a shoulder mount of it done.
Wish I would have at least had the hide of it done. I told them to make a shoulder mount since it was the first animal.
I didn’t get anything from the hide of my wildebeest done.

Here is what I got home for my wildebeest.
The other arrow is for my Blesbuck I got the first day also.
image.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,051
Members
168,824
Latest member
Mongedavefr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top