Bison Meat Hunt

Sorry dude don't know much about The Three Amigos but I've always liked that word. Plethora, it just kind of rolls off your tongue and makes people think that you might just be a bit smarter then you look.
Smart isnt something I’ve been accused of much. Man that’s a classic movie. You gotta see it.
 
Hey there! Awesome deal, but I have a quick question. What calibers would you recommend for something like this? Should an 8mm mauser work, or 300 H&H or does it need to go up to 375 H&H or higher? Also, out of curiosity , what would a trophy bull run, as a rough estimate. Thanks for your input!
Sorry, missed the last question at first. Trophy fee on a trophy bull will start at $6500 and go up from there. Trophy Bison are enormous FYI. So all in the hunt would start at $7100 and go up from there. Obviously something like a top 10 SCI bison would be quite expensive but a good 10 y/o bison would start at 6500.
 
This is how large a meat bison hide is additionally, they are absolutely mountable. They will weigh 800-1100 lbs on a meat bison. A trophy bull will weigh 1800-2800lbs

AC7E243E-5D94-4B7F-A54D-B9BE58497544.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll put it on my viewing list. I think it was one of my high school teachers that told me "vocabulary is power" and with a word like plethora man that has to be worth at least a couple of points.
 
I'm from overseas, which means I have to leave the meant behind. Any discount for that? Do you have riflle and or night vision equipment for hire to tag the hogs?
I can say for certain that Erik has a rifle you can use. I'm not sure about N/V, but some of the bait sites are partially lit and you might get a few during the day.
I can't speak on discounts, of course
 
Well no one thinks I am smarter than I look:ROFLMAO:
 
Well no one thinks I am smarter than I look:ROFLMAO:
You can fix that Johnny, just start using big words or words that no one knows what they mean.
 
You can fix that Johnny, just start using big words or words that no one knows what they mean.
Tried that people asked me if I was ok???:ROFLMAO:
 
Not really sure why you find it necessary to be a self proclaimed expert on how I conduct my hunts on one of my hunt offers.
I will agree to an extent with some of what you have said but I can assure you that my ranch is anything but a “pasture”. Yes those picks were taken in a wheat field but that does not mean that’s where they always are. Considering you have never been to my ranch or hunted with me it may be prudent to keep one’s opinion to themself on certain aspects of how I do things.
Furthermore, at no point have I or anyone else tried to represent this as anything other than what it is advertised as.
It’s generally common courtesy to be a bit more reserved when you want to chime in on someone’s hunt offer.
I would love this deal if I lived in your neck o` the woods.Here(Australia)I`m reduced to eating giant hopping rats.
 
No matter what a bison hunt is a bison hunt. They by nature are not skittish as say a whitetail deer. I shot my buffalo in Montana many years ago and I would agree its not difficult by any means. BUT if you want the most iconic big game animal in NA this is the one. And great meat to boot! Anyone here think shooting a buffalo in Argentina is much different? Probably not. From the hunters I ve spoken with theirs not much difference. Pretty dam docile. Probably why I ve avoided shooting a sable in SA. Pretty much damn near pets. But that's a different subject.;)
I hunted sable in March of this year.After many failed walk and stalks,I finally bagged one.I can assure you,they are a long way from "damn near pets".
 
I would love this deal if I lived in your neck o` the woods.Here(Australia)I`m reduced to eating giant hopping rats.
We’d love the opportunity to hunt with you. If you ever get to this side of the pond give me a shout.
 
We’d love the opportunity to hunt with you. If you ever get to this side of the pond give me a shout.
Cheers mate,if I make it to the U.S. in the next two years(I have friends there to visit) I`ll definitely take in a bison hunt with your company.Be prepared for a fat whiny excuse making Aussie.
 
@Mike read we at the heart of that fella as soon as we pulled it out. Grilled over Mesquite and the chef made a few different sauces to go with it. Omg it was amazing.
93BD000D-F279-4638-A6B3-D8F6EFE463BD.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,356
Messages
1,574,063
Members
169,895
Latest member
PatriceWal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top