Big cat and big fish!

CoElkHunter

AH ambassador
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Messages
10,456
Reaction score
22,042
Location
Colorado
Media
27
Member of
NRA (Life), RMEF
Hunted
USA: Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, Kansas, Nebraska, California. Ontario, Canada, RSA.
We’re camping again at my brother in laws place in Northern Colorado. He spotted this cat last Sunday at about 0750 on his way to work. It’s about 75yds from our camp. Yesterday, my son in law caught this monster brown at a private pond close to camp. I caught a smaller 18” brown.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2631.png
    IMG_2631.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 145
  • IMG_2635.png
    IMG_2635.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 143
gorgeous fish and what great fortune to get that cougar pic. Congratulations!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,685
Members
169,605
Latest member
ArthurGag
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top