Big Beautiful Bill

Here is a map of what could have been sold according to wilderness society. Yesterday the land provision got thrown out by the senate parliamentarian but Mike Lee (UT-R) is the one that introduced it and he is stating he is going to revise and put it back in. He wrote on X he is throwing out the Forest Lands sale but wants to get BLM Land back in...


Writing our senators and representatives has worked in Idaho - do the same in your state please. I love my BLM Land for hunting. I drew the elk permit of a lifetime this year and just want to keep hunting.
 
I hope that is indeed true
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,159
Members
170,526
Latest member
MariePayto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top