Best looking round

Bob i think you need some help take 2 6mm pills twice a day untill you feel better
@rdog
You is a silly Vegemite mate I've been having 25 and 35 cal pill for to long.
All 6mm pills do to me is give me a good dose ot the shots.
Bob

Gentlemen, the correct answer to Kevin's question is .280ai.
download.jpeg

@rdog
You is a silly Vegemite mate I've been having 25 and 35 cal pill for to long.
All 6mm pills do to me is give me a good dose ot the shots.
Bob
Hows those Pills going, Any improvement? Perhaps they are a suppositories? You are taking them wrong you still look the same in your avatar.
You've been prescribing those pills for sometime, something tells me you are not a Dr Bob, If there's a Dr in the family it ain't Dr Bob. 25 & .35 , you might have peddled Snake Oil in another life too.

View attachment 447813
30mm, 20mm, and a .50 Not a lot of beauty here but interesting
@Two Tracks
Could I have the 20mm in a short action and I didn't know Lee made a factory crimp die that's size..
How many reloads do you get in an 8# jug, are primers easy to get. I see accubonds go well in it as well.
Ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

There are 3 beautifully proportioned cartridges all with the same body taper, neck length just bigger &
smaller versions of the 30/06 . The 222 rem 30/06 & 50 BMG and of course we have the super sexy 6.5CM i had to add that to the list for for Bob 35 you know who.View attachment 447423
Slip the 7x57 in there as well. Pondering a .50 BMG cartridge at the bench one day I felt the dimensions were very similar to a 7x57. With calipers, a calculator, pen & paper I discovered the BMG is essentially a 7x57 at a scale of approx. 1.8.
I'll get around to doing the same with the other two one day.

Slip the 7x57 in there as well. Pondering a .50 BMG cartridge at the bench one day I felt the dimensions were very similar to a 7x57. With calipers, a calculator, pen & paper I discovered the BMG is essentially a 7x57 at a scale of approx. 1.8.
I'll get around to doing the same with the other two one day.
As far as proportions go the four cartridges mentioned above are up there with the best IMO. But lets face we always believe our own children are the best looking :)
20220121_141628.jpg

We are up early letting the dog out, so I decided to make coffee and enjoy the pre-dawn. So I asked my wife what she thinks the best looking round is? And she answered "I dont know, they all look the same"!
Ha! Ha! So true! That's why the few large bore rifles I have purchased over the last several years all have the same generic looking walnut stocks. They all look the same to my wife! "Did you just buy this one?" "No honey, that's the one I bought two years ago". LOL Works for me!
Sadly, I can relate.
Our 7 year nephew was proudly showing off his BB gun to my bride. Knowing zero about guns but trying desperately to come up with a compliment, she burst both our bubbles with “Oh that’s so nice! Uncle Randy has a whole bunch of those!”
:A Blink:
:A Bang Head:

At the risk of getting a lifetime ban from AH, I think the 30-06 with 180gr and larger looks wonky. Kinda like a skinny fellow with a big hat.

@rdog - The case head spaces on the shoulder.
As small as the shoulder is (around 40 thou per side) it has not been a problem.
Fire forming is best with a lighter 300 to 350gr bullet seated into the lands to hold the case against the bolt face. Did not loose one case to fire forming.
CH4D do the reloading dies for it. Velocity is approx. 50-80 fps behind the .458 Lott.
Not my Lott. It's a bit warmer than the average.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross