Bday Sturgeon for dad

Great job on all of you getting that gift for your dad. I'm sure that was tough being the guy that 'had' to tag along on the trip.;) I'm sure the memories for your dad will be even more than some beautiful monster fish.
 
I love hunting, guiding and fishing. It has always been a dream of mine to go on a Sturgeon fishing trip. Who knows someday...

Many thanks for sharing!
 
BUCKET LIST ! for sure ! Thanks .
Glen
 
I used to go Sturgeon fishing with my Dad and Grandfather. Sadly they are both gone, your story brought back old memories. Thanks for sharing. For those of you that haven't tried it, smaller sturgeon make great table fare.
 
Would of been not 5 mins from our place here. We're right on the Fraser river and have sturgeon holes right off the property. Lots of guides and fishermen for 10 miles up and down river. World class fishing!
 
You are definitely lucky to have a fishery like that so close to home. I am in a similar situation with a world class channel cat fishery close by. Not that close though.
 
Awesome trip! I need to do this. I had Sturgeon on the bucket list and took it off and now I'm thinking I need to add it back on. Thank you for sharing and congratulations to your dad for fighting it the whole way!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,188
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top