Bad Practices Boomerang

ruppell

AH member
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Deals & offers
1
I don't want to judge, but in Namibia is this hunting operator/PH. He's been around for a while and not too long ago in the past he was one of the biggest operators within Namibia. Don't know whether it was greed that inspired his bad practices. I lately have heard from someone who works there that he had hardly booked any hunts this year. He is one of the guys who shoot a Leopard with a .22 in a cage and put it in a tree for a hunter or put hot plates under a cheetah's feet. That kind of guy. A hunter shot an eland on his farm that was in the no.1 spot for a while, I've heard that it was a tame eland...

I have only heard about all this, but my sources are trustworthy, but that's not my point. Sooner or later things will start to boomerang for guys like him who are involved in bad practices.
 
Barend, that is exactly what the openness and responsiveness about this site can help create. AN open forum for informed and soon to be informed opinion can meet.
As they say "Karma's a bitch!"
 
The kind of quotes that are below are what get you in trouble for gossiping...If you have hard facts, that is one thing to only hear is another...was it second hand information and or further down the rope it is just hearsay...

Blackburn is going on blind faith...

I don't want to judge, but in Namibia is this hunting operator/PH.
I have only heard about all this, but my sources are trustworthy,

Barend, that is exactly what the openness and responsiveness about this site can help create. AN open forum for informed and soon to be informed opinion can meet.
As they say "Karma's a bitch!"

I could find someone to say the same about you and get some one to say it is gospel truth, but is it...On AH i want to know about first hand knowledge not hear-say...

As my grand father used to say if you do not have anything good to say about and issue, then be quiet unless you have positive proof to back up what you have to say...

Mud slinging will get you no where...
 
James, I agree, unsubstantiated comment is not entirely useful, "openness" is the key to this forum. I did not comment on the content, just the idea behind Berands post. Karma is a bitch! and you just proved it, Thanks James.

Someone on AH will ALWAYS ask for the OTHER SIDE.

Secondhand info is fine, if you want to quote your source. No names were given so no actual harm. Name names without substantiation and you will reap your reward.

As I noted above, you can't go long on this sight without someone asking for substantiation and accountability!!! Which is why I like the openness of this site. Welcome to the first lesson Berand.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,762
Members
169,615
Latest member
EnidBennel
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top