Autobiography of one of our most accomplished members

*****IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ*****

Hello all:

Response to this bulk order has been great - thank you. It's time, however, to begin to put a bow on it so I can place the order and get the books stateside and on to you.

I will keep taking names until the end of next week, Friday, May 31, 5pm Mountain Time. At that time I will consider the books 'closed' for orders. If you know of anyone who may be interested, please send them the thread. After the cut-off, orders will need to wait until a second buy (if the number justifies it - no promises). When they arrive, I will then reach out to those who have a reservation.

Many people have asked about a signed copy. I have passed the interest on to Mr. Shah, however I cannot make personal promises on behalf due to schedules or other logistical matters that may arise.

Thank you.

Again, I am posting the process below for reference - thank you.

I have had a productive conversation with Mr. Shah regarding a bulk order of Baagh Shikari for the US. In order to proceed, I will need to get an accurate count of those of you who are interested in purchasing a copy. Just by guessing I think it'll be in the 20-25 range, but would like to get more feedback if possible - if you know anyone who might be interested, please send them this thread. I am still finalizing a few bits regarding shipping, but will follow up with you - I want this to be a reasonable proposition for everyone.

Here's how it will work:

1) Send me your name, address, email, and number of books you would like to me by private message.
2) I will confirm your reservation with a unique order number.
3) Once I have a final order count, I will confirm the cost. I WILL NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT AT THIS TIME.
4) Once I have the books in hand, I will reach out to everyone on the list and will then accept payments and ship the books.

I think this should be a straight-forward process. Please let me know via PM (just to keep this thread clean) if you have any questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MonikaAshb

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?
NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
Sable @ the lodge this morning

Buffalo encounter this morning!