April Fools 2016: FOR SALE: AfricaHunting.com

Awwwee! I like mine. Thanks, Jerome! Its good to be family. Even with this nutty bunch. :)

OK first of all glad it was a joke! Am I too late to be a cat?
sestoppelman, you've been since the beginning, refresh your browser you're already one… ;)

Last edited:
Wait, Jerome is getting lazy. Phil and I are twins! I'm Jekyll he's Hyde.

Wow thanks now I am a really pussy of a cat. LOL it is much better more like the real me so nice and cute
Yea, but with a bit of a frown and still a little bit grumpy looking;)

1. I love this website. After just getting out of a horrendous budgeting meeting, the cat avatars made my day!

2. I'm making this my permanent avatar.

some reason there seems to be one person not being a pussy for the day. What is with that jerome? :whistle:

Love your new avatars !! Always knew you guys were great guys but didn't know you were such Pussycats !!

Actually like mine. Kinda looks like me on a Friday or Saturday night. Instead of a fly it would be belgian wheat.

I think I like that hairless cat avatar better than my old one!

LOL the cat avatars are priceless!

-matt

I will admit to being had for a few seconds! :ROFLMAO:

I feel left out on the cat front :Cat:

@AfricaHunting.com ,

Guys are starting to fight over the same avatar now!!!! Unintended consequences!!!! :A Argue:

And no one else had better have mine.....:A Banana:

At first I was like haha you guys are all cats....then I realized that I'm a cat as well. It does add a nice touch to the forum!

The new forum slogan will be....

"AfricaHunting.com, the only hunting forum on the Web where all members are pussies."

The new forum slogan will be....

"AfricaHunting.com, the only hunting forum on the Web where all members are pussies."

That sounds like anti propaganda @Royal27! Dont go to the dark side!

Another slogan: "Africahunting.com... where we're just hunting for mice and smiles."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemsbond

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.