Application for Practical Training Work

proppie

New member
Joined
Aug 22, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I shall complete my theoretical studies towards the National Diploma in Game Range Management and need to do a year practical training at a game farm. I have done the following additional course:
• Professional hunting
• FGASA level 1
• Track and sign interpretation level 2
• First aid level 1 and 2
• Gas and arc welding course
• CHASA dedicated hunters course
I am in the possession of a PDP license.
I am finishing exams in November and could start work in early December 2010.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,020
Members
168,799
Latest member
Mkinneyi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top