Aoudad release at the Rockin G Ranch

Go for it @edward , if your health is stable you won't regret it. I can assure you @gizmo will look after you and even if you dump one in the bottom of that canyon he'll be able to get it out for you. It's worth the trip just for the unlimited hog hunting alone! I'm sure that your T/C will do the job nicely (even if I know absolutely nothing of that 9.3x74r)! Get down there and put Erik to work!

no animal will ever live or die on the difference between the 9.3x74r and the 375 h&h.

just kicking tires now but will let you know if i feel i can let the air out of one of those tires.had a heart attack and triple bypass in 2015 then a pacemaker installed,batteries included,in 2016 and am 78 now,might be more than you want to saddle your self with. time will tell.if i went id shoot my scope sighted encore in 9.3x74r,using the woodliegh 287 gr hydro static solid.
No worries sir but if I can ever help you please let me know. We can certainly accommodate you no problem just have to hunt with Physical limitations in mind that's all. Thanks for you interest at any rate. I'm really proud of the herd I've put together and love talking about them.

@edward blew a squirrels head off at 138 yards and one of his hand cannons, if I remember correctly.

I think he will be just fine on Aoudad. (y)
it was only 114 yards royal27,but it was fun.

So if @edward shoots an audad, or anything else on your place @gizmo , seems like it would only be appropriate to grill it on one of these:

upload_2017-7-15_11-32-11.png

. If you can't or don't want to dive off the edge of a cliff then we will make a different plan.

So when I finally get to come down, you're saying we rappel down, tie up the kill, hoist it back up? Challenge accepted!

Or maybe just the first part, and pack the animals out...i do enjoy a good rappel. Last summer at Fort Sill I got to go head first a couple times. I felt like Spider-Man

I love the Caprock..... it's a great place to experience. Anyone considering an Aoudad hunt should jump on this. 30+" rams are going for well north of $5000+, the accommodations & services are rather primitive by comparison. No regrets! I promise!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profibrahim

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you