Anyone Have Spare Solids?

Just now seeing this. When are you heading out?

I have a box of Woodleigh .458 480gr solids I can put in a small flat rate.

I am on the road and not back until Sunday. If mailing Monday the 8th is not too late, let me know.

Tim

Get me some contact details and I can try and arrange some from SA for them....they should get a CNC machine shop there to turn some from brass....expanders I can try and arrange from Rhino....best expander availible...

A special word of gratitude for the generosity of fellow hunters. Thank you to:

@AZDAVE
@krish
@Edster
@MMAL
@cajunchefray
@Firebird
@Badger Matt
@IdaRam

Thank you for the various odds and ends. They'll go to good use along with all the other stuff I'm bringing over for the Zim folks.
I was traveling but today shipped out 30 rounds of Hornady DGS in 458.

I also added an 8mg SD ca
and an 8 gb SD card, for a game camera,and Nikon 7x35 binocular.

May God Bless those men and women who commit their lives to the hunt and the conservation of wild game.

Alll I ask in return is pictures of the native, noble hunters.

Charles Ray ,Jr.

@rookhawk
THank you very much. THE SHIRT ARRIVED TODAY. VERY BEAUTIFUL SHIRT.
THANK YOU
KRISH

YES YES YES!!! Sent it USPS 2-day to you...arrives 40 days later!

***This is why I return to my policy of never, never, ever using the post office for any services.

So glad you got the shirt as did the other supporters of Isibaya.

I bought a few hundred of the solids and as many soft nose. All 500 grain. In my Mdl 70 the shoot tiny little clover leaf groups.
Moose hate them.
I think Cal Pappas will tell you the same about Cape Buffalo.
Hi John. I haven't shot a small bore in a decade or two. Taking my 4-bore Rodda for buffalo in three weeks. Anytime you want to come along, you can use my mom's .458. LOL.

Hi John. I haven't shot a small bore in a decade or two. Taking my 4-bore Rodda for buffalo in three weeks. Anytime you want to come along, you can use my mom's .458. LOL.
Hahaha
Thanks Cal.
Sandra said she bumped into you and your lovely Mom today. Tell her thanks, but I’ll shoot my own 458. Sandra is looking for my big boy panties so I can shoot the 4 bore later this week.

Like IvW we have plenty bullet makers that can turn solids for them in RSA.

Impala, Rhino, Peregrine, Kriek and a couple more think it will also be easier to source and get together in a nice package.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubcasa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross