Any use Miwall Corp.?

Albert GRANT

AH elite
Joined
Mar 6, 2016
Messages
1,595
Reaction score
1,942
Location
Maine
Media
55
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
Seems legit online but reviews seem a bit fishy. They take straight CC without going through some third party.... But they are almost $100 cheaper on some 8lb jugs of powder than anyone else- seems too good to be true. Looking for info before placing an order. Thanks.
 
I have seen in other forums they are a legit company but their shipping costs are high. I have no experience with them.
 
I have seen in other forums they are a legit company but their shipping costs are high. I have no experience with them.

It's $55 for hazmat but appears that shipping is rolled into it. Even with that, it's still cheaper than any other place, even when they do free hazmat...
 
I ordered some Varget from them last year. I don’t recall shipping speed, but received it without any issues.
 
I ordered 10k federal gold medal 215M primers from them a couple weeks ago. At the time, they were about $250 cheaper than midway even with the hazmat fee. Shipped the next day I believe and arrived in good condition.
 
I've ordered from them as well. Never had an issue. They often have remnant (open) boxes, and odd lots of hard to find ammo.
 
I did get my order with no issue. Even with the expensive shipping they were significantly cheaper than those that had the same product and free hazmat specials. I’m surprised they aren’t more popular to be honest.
 
Those reviews look legit at first glance but the $100 cheaper than anyone else price on 8lb jugs screams red flag almost always means stolen product, shady seller, or setup for quick scam exit. The direct CC without third party is the second warning sign. Walk away, verify on the actual site, or if it’s too tempting, pay full price somewhere else. Not worth the gamble.
 
Those reviews look legit at first glance but the $100 cheaper than anyone else price on 8lb jugs screams red flag almost always means stolen product, shady seller, or setup for quick scam exit. The direct CC without third party is the second warning sign. Walk away, verify on the actual site, or if it’s too tempting, pay full price somewhere else. Not worth the gamble.
That’s what I thought as well but proved to be completely legit with fast shipping, great communication and an easy transaction.
 
Seems legit online but reviews seem a bit fishy. They take straight CC without going through some third party.... But they are almost $100 cheaper on some 8lb jugs of powder than anyone else- seems too good to be true. Looking for info before placing an order. Thanks.
I bought primers from them without issue. Shipping costs weren't insane then.
 
Seems legit online, but the reviews seem a bit fishy. They take straight CC without going through some third party, but they are almost $100 cheaper on some 8lb jugs of powder than anyone else. I was even checking Riffa prayer times while looking into the site, and honestly, it still seems too good to be true. Looking for info before placing an order. Thanks.
I’d be cautious. The combination of reviews that look questionable, taking credit cards directly, and being nearly $100 cheaper than established sellers is enough that I wouldn’t place a large order without verifying them first. Check how long the domain has been around, whether the business has a real address and phone number, and look for independent reviews rather than reviews posted on their own site. If you do try them, I’d make a small test order first rather than risking the full $100+ savings.
 
I've used them once for ammo. 300 HH and 375 HH. Really good price and arrived perfect. I still look over them occasionally!
 
I’d be cautious. The combination of reviews that look questionable, taking credit cards directly, and being nearly $100 cheaper than established sellers is enough that I wouldn’t place a large order without verifying them first. Check how long the domain has been around, whether the business has a real address and phone number, and look for independent reviews rather than reviews posted on their own site. If you do try them, I’d make a small test order first rather than risking the full $100+ savings.
See post #13 above. It has been confirmed they are legit and good to deal with. I made the call and went for the powder- communication was excellent and shipping timely. No issues at all receiving my product.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,532
Latest member
subsrotestheo1978
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top