Another newby here..

KJO

New member
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Location
Indiana
Hi all...been a lurker for years and now entering the fray!! I have been to South Africa 3 times over the past 6 years -- first time was for plains game and then goy yh buff urge -- back 2x for buff and successful each time -- Limpopo province with Zulani Safaris -- I am a real fan of Gordon Brace as my PH.

Let me know if you all have any questions for me..
 
:S Welcome:
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH KJO!
 
.

Welcome. Pictures of your buff would be great to see !

.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to the posting side.
Write a hunt report or two when you get a moment.
 
Hi all...been a lurker for years and now entering the fray!! I have been to South Africa 3 times over the past 6 years -- first time was for plains game and then goy yh buff urge -- back 2x for buff and successful each time -- Limpopo province with Zulani Safaris -- I am a real fan of Gordon Brace as my PH.

Let me know if you all have any questions for me..
Welcome welcome welcome

Gordons place is not too far from us
 
  • Like
Reactions: KJO
here you go...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3864.jpeg
    IMG_3864.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 31
also took a sable that trip..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4215.jpeg
    IMG_4215.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 28

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,571,520
Members
169,369
Latest member
ElinorDowd
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top