Another Canuck

hoytcanon

AH elite
Joined
Jan 22, 2024
Messages
1,152
Reaction score
2,956
Location
Ontario, Canada
Media
62
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Howdy forum folk... lifelong hunter and guide, retired from the main gig, but Jack of most trades these days. Hunted from sea to shining sea... have been bowhunting for 48 years, rifles even longer, for that matter slingshot, blow guns and airguns too... been on various forums for a decade and a half... don't know how I missed this one. Y'all have a great day and Happy 2024!
 
Good morning and welcome to the Best Forum out there!
Some really good people here from around the world!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome! I hope you warmed-up on the lesser forums and your contribution will be grand on the best forum there is! Cheers, eh.
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome! Sure glad to have you here with us!
 
Welcome to AH hoytcanon!
 
Greetings hoytcanon,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Meanwhile, I look forward to reading your accounts of hunting and / or fishing in the Canadian wilderness.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Good day! Welcome from our side too!
Regards, Johan
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,736
Members
169,134
Latest member
cluslipormi1981
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top