Animal Engraving On a Double Rifle

Unrelated, off topic, as I appreciate almost everyone's taste . However, there's something I also like about No engraving ..

no engraving.jpg

My .470 Krieghoff..

Krieghoff .470 (1).jpg

Krieghoff.jpeg

I hace in my computer some pictures, if It possible o put them

I have no animal engravings on my double rifles but have them on my bockbüchsflinte in cal. 20/76-.22 Hornet and also on incoming single shot rifle/kipplauf aswell as on incoming custom shotgun. I like them a lot but since my double rifle was intented for both european big game and african game I decided on one without animal engraving.

Thanks for sharing those @homeless, a very unusual engraving, but superbly executed. This is your H&H?

I knew they were going to like it, I saw it in its day and I rushed to save them because they were so unusual as well as spectacular

It is worth seeing each of them in great detail, to appreciate each of the details

Last edited:
Obviously, a sidelock offers the sort of canvas for truly magnificent work. But a gifted artist can do remarkable things in a very small space. This lovely deep relief red stag with the bit of gold accent was created by unknown artist when this 9.3x74R was built around WWI.

9.3x74R Double Rifle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Longrange33

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,