and the Rains fell

No miracles. It will be Vikings domination of the NFC!
:S Kneel:

Scrambling QBs are all the rage now...

fran-e1423706490988.jpg

Dang I knew there some Minnesotans on here. Stayed up in Maple Grove, caught the Twins on Thursday night.
I may be the only one who lives close to the city (about 20 miles SW) there are a few members who may be more rural, Great Stadium Shit team

I'll have to start a football thread. I don't want to hijack Bricburn's thread.

This year.......New stadium. A rising star coach. Top 5 defense. Top ten offense. 3 years of good drafts.

Recipe for success!
The Vikes will self destruct like usual. The best thing about the Vikings are the Rifle Range is usually empty from 12-4, love those Vikes

Ego hang hunt isn't that where one of those frozen waffles pops up and you shoot the toaster out from under it and see how much hang time it has before falling on the floor:whistle:

Phil what does one of those hunts cost:D

Ego hang hunt isn't that where one of those frozen waffles pops up and you shoot the toaster out from under it and see how much hang time it has before falling on the floor:whistle:

Phil what does one of those hunts cost:D

Fenced property or free range?

Free range of course

20K cheap at twice the price:ROFLMAO:

Anyone know if the Kalahari got rain?

Don't think it made it over that far west.

Without a doubt

Thats mental. Is that kind of weather normal??

They classify weather events as chances of happening. It could be 1 in 100 years or 1 in 50. When the Mississippi River flooded in the 90's they said it a major event due to damning and everything else it was MAJOR event I want to say 1 in a 1000 or 1 in 500.

One happy Tortoise with the over night rain in Kruger.

tortoise.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpstracking

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg