And....I'm Off

Good Luck!
 
Good luck play safe and lots of pictures !
Glen
 
Good luck! Enjoy your trip and be sure to share some pictures with us when you get back.
 
Have a safe and Successful trip
 
Good hunting & safe travels. Godspeed
 
good luck enjoy
 
Best of Luck! Dreamy hunt! Can't wait for the hunt report!
 
We are all sitting on pins and needles waiting for your posts. Try to get some Autopsy Data and log your bullet performance on AH's Bullet Performance Data Base. Keep the wind in your face and be mindful of the distances your shooting at.
 
Safe travels and look forward to the story and pics
 
Caprivi...awesome! Oh please share pictures and report!
 
Best of luck sir!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,119
Members
169,113
Latest member
JeffreyOve
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top