Almost over!

crossfire3006

Bronze supporter
AH veteran
Joined
Jun 9, 2025
Messages
145
Reaction score
320
Location
North America - Pennsylvania
Media
4
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NRA, ArcheryTalk,
Hunted
United States, South Africa, Canada, Argentina
Well, the wait and anticipation is almost over. I leave for my first PG hunt two weeks from this coming Monday. I couldn't be anymore excited. I plan to journal my entire adventure and look forward to sharing it here on the forums. A big thank you to all who have helped give guidance, advice and shared their own stories.
 
Awesome can’t wait to read your report! Have a fantastic time.
 
Have a great trip! Where are you headed to?
 
Hope you have a great first safari! Take it all in and as slowly as possible, you only get a first time trip to Africa once (yah that seems obvious but you'll understand later).
 
I wish you a great adventure!! Safe travels!
 
Hope the trip goes well and have a great time, look forward to reading your hunt report. Who are you hunting with on this trip?
 
Enjoy yourself. It is exciting to have the wait almost over.
 
Looking forward to hearing about it. The anticipation is well worth it.
 
Hope the trip goes well and have a great time, look forward to reading your hunt report. Who are you hunting with on this trip?
I’ll be hunting with Cruiser Safaris!
 
Finally here! I'm off tomorrow on my first South African Plains Game hunt. Its been a long year of planning and anticipation, but it's finally here. As I previously mentioned, I'm documenting every aspect of this trip and will be sharing it with all of you here on the forum. Stay tuned!
 
Safe travels!! Looking forward to reading your hunt report!
 
Enjoy! Where you headed and what are you hunting?
 
Enjoy! Where you headed and what are you hunting?
Headed to the Limpopo Region. Hunting with Cruiser Safaris. Going to try for a Kudu, Eland, and Gemsbok.
 
Take it all in. Fun times.
 
Headed to the Limpopo Region. Hunting with Cruiser Safaris. Going to try for a Kudu, Eland, and Gemsbok.
Awesome. Eland is one of favorite animals to hunt. Enjoy the meat! Best in the bush
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,915
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top