Alligator R8 By Blaser

Not for me, don’t like it all
 
Pocket change if your last name is Bezos, Musk, or Gates! A year and a half SS for some of us! :cry:
 
I wouldn't even hang it on my mantle.
 
I'm a professed fan of the R8 and I don't get it.

It's a Gator skinned rifle that you wouldn't use to hunt Gators.
Or anything else for that matter.
And only the 17mm barrel is available so there is in fact NO 458LOTT option.

I guess there is a market for such things.
Gives the term "Safe Queen" a whole new meaning.
Hopefully, Blaser will make a barrel for it in 6.5 Creedmoor.
 
I'm a professed fan of the R8 and I don't get it.

It's a Gator skinned rifle that you wouldn't use to hunt Gators.
Or anything else for that matter.
And only the 17mm barrel is available so there is in fact NO 458LOTT option.

I guess there is a market for such things.
Gives the term "Safe Queen" a whole new meaning.
She could be your Queen Bee!
 
OMG!
 
Well its pretty - sort of - but would you use it for a boat paddle? Not my taste.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,392
Members
169,350
Latest member
luck8gamess
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top