Alec Baldwin Movie Set Accident

If he's tried by a jury of his true "peers" , he will definitely be acquitted . His peers are a bunch of Hollywood retards
And that is some next level retardation.

Retardation level: Grand Master.

I don't know the situation in the US, but in most legal systems, there's nothing a prosecutor likes more than a defendant making an easily disprovable claim as to what happened. It locks the defense into a particular version of events and totally destroys their credibility.

If he's tried by a jury of his true "peers" , he will definitely be acquitted . His peers are a bunch of Hollywood retards
Justice is for those who can afford it. Follywierd sure can.

After watching that video my anger level regarding the entire situation has skyrocketed! Why would they call that unscripted? That's about the last thing it should be called. Until reading this thread I wasn't aware that Alec Baldwin was so anti firearms. He's nobody that are really followed or paid that much attention to. But anti-gun or not I figured he's still a human being and I still feel some compassion for him. That's gone out the window. He's not being accountable at all for his actions, in fact he's outright lying about it. There is no f***ing way that gun went off without him pulling the trigger. PERIOD. I know damn well if it was me that pointed the gun at somebody and it mysteriously went off that there would be no question I'd be seeing a jail cell. If he doesn't oh, it is for no other reason than because he is a celebrity. Such bullshit!

A single action Colt or copy thereof could easily have a damaged trigger or sear that would let it slip off and fire without pulling the trigger, particularly if a bunch of numb-nuts have been out playing cowboy with it.
This would seem to fall squarely into the armorers purview.
Not to take the weight off the jackwagon who obviously cocked a gun and pointed it at a live human.

After watching that video my anger level regarding the entire situation has skyrocketed! Why would they call that unscripted? That's about the last thing it should be called. Until reading this thread I wasn't aware that Alec Baldwin was so anti firearms. He's nobody that are really followed or paid that much attention to. But anti-gun or not I figured he's still a human being and I still feel some compassion for him. That's gone out the window. He's not being accountable at all for his actions, in fact he's outright lying about it. There is no f***ing way that gun went off without him pulling the trigger. PERIOD. I know damn well if it was me that pointed the gun at somebody and it mysteriously went off that there would be no question I'd be seeing a jail cell. If he doesn't oh, it is for no other reason than because he is a celebrity. Such bullshit!

A single action Colt or copy thereof could easily have a damaged trigger or sear that would let it slip off and fire without pulling the trigger, particularly if a bunch of numb-nuts have been out playing cowboy with it.
This would seem to fall squarely into the armorers purview.
Not to take the weight off the jackwagon who obviously cocked a gun and pointed it at a live human.
And there was no reason not script for him to pull the gun.
In what world did he have reason to point it at the cinematographer?

Faulty gun or not he was at least aiming it or is there a defence for that.

I said early in the price not to make light of it on another thread. I don't know much of Baldwin or care for him , but he has to live with it, if he had of shot himself in the foot, literally it might have been another story and ironic an atom shoots themselves in the foot.

Has he been charged? Is it at least manslaughter for the fact he aimed a gun at a person, fired and killed them. If the gun is faulty, prove it. Next justify why it was pointing at her. He's gotta be held responsible for more than just stupidity.

Forget all of the ifs, buts, maybes did he, didn't he bullshit coming from 'media sources', the fact remains that when you are handed a gun, live firing, blank firing or a spud gun.
Point it in a safe direction and check YOURSELF to see if it's loaded or not and if it is safe.
If you do that, you can't shoot anyone accidentally.
Do not rely on someone telling you that the gun they have just handed you is safe.
If Baldwin and the crew on that set had followed this simple and common sense rule, he wouldn't be crying false tears on TV and a husband and child would not be without their wife and mother.
I have no sympathy for the bloke. Responsibility falls upon his shoulders squarely for not checking and taking that responsibility.
Not once has he held his hands up and said "I failed to check myself".

I remember reading that just before pulling the trigger, Baldwin stated something like, "so I just point it and pull the trigger..." or something like that.

Sections from interview part of which on BBC app just now

Screenshot_20211203-074909_BBC News.jpg

Screenshot_20211203-075008_BBC News.jpg

Screenshot_20211203-075029_BBC News.jpg

Where is that POS Labron James busting baldwins balls on tears

I saw him in an interview today taking absolutely no responsibility for the accident and death. He's the producer, safety on the set is ultimately his responsibility, and he had the gun in his hand, to me, that is two counts of liability right there. Not taking any responsibility is cowardly. Said he never pulled the trigger or had his finger inside the trigger guard. Something is not adding up.

@Sitting Bull_Chris ... Something IS adding up: the billable hours of his lawyers. No way he pulls this change in his story out of his arse this long after the fact himself.

Regardless of how or why the gun went off he is still responsible as he had the gun pointed in an unsafe manner. He can tell us what he wants but he knows what happened and will have to live with that for the rest of his life. Is he going to donate all the millions he has made making movies with firearms? What a piece of crap. And that was before the incident!

Regardless of how or why the gun went off he is still responsible as he had the gun pointed in an unsafe manner. He can tell us what he wants but he knows what happened and will have to live with that for the rest of his life. Is he going to donate all the millions he has made making movies with firearms? What a piece of crap. And that was before the incident!
Pieces of crap like this don't have guilty consciences. He may cry as much as he wants on TV, but to go out to fancy arse stores shortly after this happened shows you what a piece of crap he is. And I think that all Democraps believe him.
But if he was a gun loving Republican, imagine the shit storm that would have hit.... protests everywhere, slander his name etc.

I see this as a simple issue of gun safety that was taught to my by my father before I was 8 years old.
1. If the firearm is in your hand you are responsible for the safe handling of it!
a. The first thing you do is check to make sure it is UNLOADED every time!!!
b. NEVER point a firearm at anything you don't want to shoot or destroy
2. The armor should also have check it but the ultimate responsibility is in the hands of the person wielding the firearm.

They never should have mixed any of the firearms used in movies with ones that are used to shoot real bullets. he will have to deal with the fact he shot and killed a person on the movie set.

On a personal observation is that if he is so anti-gun he is a hypocrite for taking a movie that involves him using firearms. he should stick to the foo foo wuz boy romantic comedy roles and a game show host.

I saw the interview, I think his lawyer made a big mistake, that now his story and he can't change it. Personally, i don't believe a word he said. Even George Clooney said it's your responsibility to check the gun, because it is. I would never rely on someone to tell me the gun is not hot. Hopefully, the Santa Fe DA changes with with something, even if he gets probation.

I see this as a simple issue of gun safety that was taught to my by my father before I was 8 years old.
1. If the firearm is in your hand you are responsible for the safe handling of it!
a. The first thing you do is check to make sure it is UNLOADED every time!!!
b. NEVER point a firearm at anything you don't want to shoot or destroy
2. The armor should also have check it but the ultimate responsibility is in the hands of the person wielding the firearm.

They never should have mixed any of the firearms used in movies with ones that are used to shoot real bullets. he will have to deal with the fact he shot and killed a person on the movie set.

On a personal observation is that if he is so anti-gun he is a hypocrite for taking a movie that involves him using firearms. he should stick to the foo foo wuz boy romantic comedy roles and a game show host.
You are 200 % correct with all the above, but I was always under the impression that no gun would be allowed on set to be able too shoot even if a live round was loaded after the Brandon Lee incident. And then live rounds on set?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg