Alec Baldwin Movie Set Accident

I have not heard (probably didn't read far enough) but were there other rounds in the gun? Live, blank, spent?? That could help explain a lot.
I'm an enquiring ( tho lazy) mind.

@mark-hunter .... John Krasinski is outstanding, IMHO, as Jack Ryan in the series. But I digress... that's off topic from the thread.

I have not heard (probably didn't read far enough) but were there other rounds in the gun? Live, blank, spent?? That could help explain a lot.
I'm an enquiring ( tho lazy) mind.
Four dummies (also reported as three) and just the one spent case.

Four dummies (also reported as three) and just the one spent case.
Sounds like way more than 4 dummies on that set! Oh, you were referring to ammo!

I don't know much of Alec Baldwin , nor did I know he was an Anti.
Let's not forget a human lost their life in a tragic accident. Probably going to become a statistic that is used by the antis.
I had no idea who Helyna Hutchins was but sadly she's gone leaving family behind and another crew person injured.
This might not be the place to make light of the irony of Baldwin's situation. He shot and killed another person, unintentionally, accidentally and perhaps someone will be held accountable.
The question of competence comes to mind ...

There’s a real pandemic that has been spreading across America for 40 years now. It’s an epidemic of irresponsibility. This was a tragic incident. It was also 100% preventable. Unsurprisingly, everyone involved is trying to convince themselves and us that they aren’t to blame. They're just victims of circumstance. Disgusting.

And the hyenas come up with open hands to make sure they get theirs. . .
3241EE59-BDE9-4E10-AE2C-2AFB41EBF005.jpeg
78639A5F-B882-48AE-BEF0-2421DA07FD1E.jpeg

We will probably know the whole story of this unfortunate incident. Will probably be massive cover-up. Is that the odor of a rat I smell?

Hell, they will probably make a movie out of it and make millions!

The grifter is apparently suffering emotional distress.

The grifter is apparently suffering emotional distress.
Hell of a thing how ones personal actions can have a result on the rest of your life isn’t it!

During the early 70's in my hometown in North Central Pennsylvania, all the boys and some girls took hunters safety. Most boys would go hunting at least on the first day of buck and two weeks later, day one of doe season. The schools were closed because half the students would be in the woods. Baldwin is about my age but obviously grew up elsewhere.

Common sense is not a common virtue in Hollywood...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross