Alcoholic???

2a074764af0ed02fbe94a84dd637fce9.600x.jpg
 
84981e206fa43536810d9ab417538346.jpg
 
Funny-Drunk-People-Picture-20.jpg
 
We'll talk alcoholic when you guys rip off half of your finger.... sad to say I've never drank so much. The way I see it, alcohol is better than the narcotics are that these quacks prescribe.
 
image.jpeg
 
image.jpeg
 
Keep them coming folks! This stuff is funny!
 
peep-show.jpg
 
That's great!!!! Best peep show I have seen in a long time. Well, the only one I have seen......
 
image.jpeg
 
drunk-piss.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,879
Members
170,431
Latest member
TangelaMcC
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top