AH Member Bhfs300 Red Stag.....

Well I think my trophy is on its way home. Should be picking it up in Denver in the next couple days?
Will Post some photos of the last transaction when I head down to Denver to get the crate.
Tom

Well it has been more than a couple days and no sign of my Red Stag. It might come into Denver tomorrow? It is saposto snow tonight hope I don’t end up in the ditch getting it.
This is the place it will go when it get here.
Today is the eighth month anniversary since I got it to Dennis in April.
It will take the place of the LOVE dog piece I got off Facebook when it comes?
Tom

87F4022F-A687-4143-9840-ABED70625794.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just signed up to work the Colorado Bowhunter Association Booth Saturday January 13 from 10:00-1:00 at the ISE conversation in Denver next month.
Hope to see you locals there.
Tom

Hope your stag is getting close! Can’t wait to see it in real life!

5AD2A2C5-599A-4644-94C9-AC70A02BF042.jpeg
Well he is in my driveway now just need to get him in the garage so I can start to take the crate apart.
Was a little bigger than I thought I could barely get my tailgate closed.
Had to build a platform in the box so I could put the 4 foot side down.

Things are looking good crate is open just need to wait for my wife to get home before I take out the last couple screws so she can open doors for me to get him in my trophy room.

CFEC7132-81E9-4750-B83B-BB384F09820E.jpeg
1852651D-9B4C-4BE3-921E-B967C9151042.jpeg

Yikes! Huge crate and it’s still crowded inside! He is one fantastic stag!

Hi
I am celebrating my Red Stag making it home. I have only seen this Red Stag for about an hour before now.
Still isn’t a great photo and I will get out my cameras tomorrow but here is the best shot I could get with my phone.

00A02F4D-3119-4BCA-BB65-C8E3711578C5.jpeg

Been talking to Dennis, he is on the road delivering some mounts to someone in Missouri? Or maybe on the way to another place?

Dennis builds a nice looking crate...............:whistle:

His taxidermy work is pretty awesome too. Great looking mount to stare at and relive the hunt.

Awesome! That looks great!

Congratulations!

Beautiful stag! Congrats on getting him home!

I think you should throw this one out and find one with more points:LOL:! He is amazing in real life! Thanks for letting me see him!

I am impressed it fits in that space. Nice plan

Wow, what a trophy! I wish he was hanging on my wall instead of yours! LOL
Not that my observation means anything, but I thought the black background and lighting showed him off a little better. If I were you I'd be getting out a paint brush and roller.

Just showing I don’t throw out anything. Here is a photo of the crate for the Red Stag (top) and my Nyala (bottom) both came from Dennis and I cut them down so they would fit through the door to my crawl space. Used all the material from both and can store photos, canvases and paintings in them when we are rotating them around during the year.

3FE6B970-73C2-4C77-A041-9332A975B487.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idahocougs89

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!