AH Get Together In Vegas During Safari Club International (SCI) Convention 2017

IMG-20170201-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20170201-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20170201-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20170201-WA0001.jpg

Got to see a few of the likely bandits today.

Then a surprise. Never expected to see Martin here. Bloody hell, last time I saw him was in backwoods Mozambique. Working in RSA now.
-1.jpg

My first SCI Convention and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow night!

Got to see a few of the likely bandits today.

Then a surprise. Never expected to see Martin here. Bloody hell, last time I saw him was in backwoods Mozambique. Working in RSA now.
View attachment 171586

Ran into Martin in Dallas. Was great to meet him.

Sorry I missed it!

Was a great evening. Many thanks to all!

Look forward to some pics! hate I missed it also

Likewise .
Would love to catch up with some of you rouges one year .
Mind you its a long way to go for a hangover !

you mean there will be drinking there? tee hee.

Was a great evening. Many thanks to all!

it was good to meet you and others for the first time, and have certain others remind me what happened last year.....including trying to be bribed for cheap hunt if the photos werent revealed!! :D Drunk:...:E Rofl:

it was good to meet you and others for the first time, and have certain others remind me what happened last year.....including trying to be bribed for cheap hunt if the photos werent revealed!! :D Drunk:...:E Rofl:

Glad you are up and mobile my friend.

I have no doubt there are blackmail pictures floating around Vegas right now. (Thankfully, I don't have any hunts on offer.)

We just about got Phoenix Phil onto the dance floor.:A Banana: It was close.
Mrs. J got me out there.

you mean there will be drinking there? tee hee.

If I recall correctly there was some alcohol available.

AMAZING MEMBERS on this site.
I never stop learning from the members who generously share their experience and knowledge with others. It was the same experience in person.

Thank you for all the very kind words of appreciation and taking the time to talk.

Wish I could meet everyone at these events but I never make that goal. There is always next year to look forward to.
As always, matching faces and usernames is one of the great benefits of these events.

I'll work on getting some picture up here when I find my camera. However, there was much more of this:D Drunk:than picture taking.

not great quality but found these on my phone the next day.....:D Booze::D Drunk:

The pre-flash on your phone blinded me so my eyes closed.

the internet in the room at the luxor is slower and worse than our sat system in zambia!!!!!!

That is saying something.

Payback is a bitch! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross