AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2022

RESERVATIONS CLOSED

We have a total of 125 reservations, what a turn out considering all of the given circumstances. Looking forward to a great evening and seeing everyone!
:E Dancing:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 4.25.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 4.25.18 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 77
I feel like I am going to meet a bunch of celebrities (aka African Hunters)! Looking forward to it! Just hoping I have no issues with plane flights and weather. Thanks Jerome.
You won't be the only newbie. Like you I've never been to DSC or Africa but planning on changing both those in 2022.

Crap missed dinner reservations by a few hours, just figured out a way to get to Dallas tonight!

Well crud I guess I missed signing up and will have to go to dinner with my inlaws..

If there are any cancelations and spots open up put me in line :)

I REALLY wanted to attend this year, but I'll have to stay home and watch the official AH video of the event.

You won't be the only newbie. Like you I've never been to DSC or Africa but planning on changing both those in 2022.
What fun planning your first safari!

Yes sir. We are at the statler. Got some reservation for Dakota's steak house tomorrow night. Got to see what this Texas steak house business is all about.

My wife has decided to trade a couple of hats and/or a mug for a drink at the dinner. These are new unworn... I tried to tell her she's a cheap drunk. That didn't go over too well... hope I live to see the banquet. Lol
20220105_174606.jpg

My wife has decided to trade a couple of hats and/or a mug for a drink at the dinner. These are new unworn... I tried to tell her she's a cheap drunk. That didn't go over too well... hope I live to see the banquet. LolView attachment 445236
Sold!!! See you there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfMoosa

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.