AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2022

Country music capital of the world!

Also has a new Glock Store!

Mmm....country music and glocks..... :E Horrified: :X3: :A Outta: thanks for link will have a look..but wifi decided to go slow all of a sudden...

What's nashville like?.....
As already been said, big music city. Before the pandemic, they had a couple, maybe more, high end gun shops, particularly shotguns and a Rigby rifle dealer. It seems like though they closed up a year or so ago due to the pandemic. Not a 100% sure though.

Try Double Guns of Nashville.

@Backyardsniper considering he is only 2 hours away should have some current info.

Last edited:
Last day in Dallas for me. Starting early with the Irish Coffee and a full Irish breakfast then on with the debauchery
20220108_100453.jpg

Unfortunately Double Guns of Nashville is one that permanently closed their doors roughly a year or so ago.

Another great AH get together. I look forward to meeting new members and visiting old friends every year and this year was another awesome night for that. Thanks again Phil and Jerome for making this happen every year.
DF0772D3-0F17-4A78-9BEC-51FCD74B55F3.jpeg

Another great AH get together. I look forward to meeting new members and visiting old friends every year and this year was another awesome night for that. Thanks again Phil and Jerome for making this happen every year.View attachment 445613
We need names/handles please

Pecan Lodge would be good if you like bbq. Of course you can go wrong with Bob’s. Driving Del Frisco’s or Chamberlain’s steak. Also The Palm is in walking distance too.

We really like Fearing’s and Truluck’s.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few others as the night progressed

9B0658B7-167C-42A6-BA92-BC30CD9DD9F7.jpeg
6C673F84-3F62-4A6B-829E-26FC12F5115C.jpeg

I had a great time. Although I didn’t get around and talk with as many people as I hoped, I really enjoyed the folks I met and spent time with. I never would have guessed you guys could have kept me there and closed the place down. Enablers!

Sorry to miss…. We got the COVID running through our house. Played it safe & stayed put. I figured y’all would appreciate it.

T
Sorry to miss…. We got the COVID running through our house. Played it safe & stayed put. I figured y’all would appreciate it.
Thank you, you are my hero!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross