AH Get Together Dinner In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm a slacker.... Money finally sent for Royal plus two (Nancy and Jake).

Bret T, You're in +1! :cool:

Last edited:
To all AH'ers
It is with great sadness due to medical issues that keep accruing I am will not be attending DSC or AH Dinner now. I really wanted to meet all of you that have supported me and R&M Firearms this past year. I will live it thru all of the photos I hope that are posted.

Thanks
Mark

To all AH'ers
It is with great sadness due to medical issues that keep accruing I am will not be attending DSC or AH Dinner now. I really wanted to meet all of you that have supported me and R&M Firearms this past year. I will live it thru all of the photos I hope that are posted.

Thanks
Mark
Take care of yourself first Mark, we’ll see you next year!

To all AH'ers

Thanks
Mark
Mark, So sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it. All my best, Jerome

Dan H, You're in +1! :A Banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RashadSalt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois