AH Dinners for both DSC & SCI 2026

Looking forward to SCI 2026. I never considered DSC, but having family in Atlanta, it will be a cheap weekend for me. I'm doing both.......wait a minute...doing both? cheap?? I'm goin' to be broke!
lol… I have never left a show without spending at least $2-$3k… most years it’s A LOT more painful than that…

But who am I kidding… I can’t escape a cabelas visit without burning through $300 on things I never I needed before…

And apparently I’m a sucker for COSTCO too… went in there last night to get some feta cheese and some eggs… and walked out with a $70 soft gun case lol…
 
And apparently I’m a sucker for COSTCO too… went in there last night to get some feta cheese and some eggs… and walked out with a $70 soft gun case lol…

Ive gotta say.. after screwing around with the bag last night, and packing it up this morning (full of all of the crap I usually take hog hunting.. 2x AR10's, 4x magazines, several spare batteries for the thermal, a small cleaning/repair kit, etc..) just to see how it would work.. at full retail ($83) its a bargain... very well made.. well padded, thick cordura nylon, etc..

On sale for $67.00.. for a double gun bag... despite my incredibly weak will power to walk past anything gun related anywhere I might find it... its a great bargain IMO...

I might go back and buy the range bag thats the same brand name next! :)

 
I’ll be at the Nashville show. I have a group of 8 including myself. We’d love to attend the AH dinner on Friday. Thanks!
 
I’ll be at the Nashville show. I have a group of 8 including myself. We’d love to attend the AH dinner on Friday. Thanks!
Doug is one of our Carruthers Group...looking forward to seeing you!!!
 
And I'll gladly buy a hat to rep AH here in Knoxville!
 
As a Georgia native, who also detests Atlanta, Mrs. Safari Dave & I will do our best to make it to dinner after the DSC closes for the day.


(We will be packing Anti-Antifa/BLM survival kits, as usual...)
 
My wife and I will be at SCI. I hope to meet a lot AH'ers at the convention and the AH dinner.
 
AH Dinner update for DSC Atlanta.

No big deal, I paid $150 to reserve a large private room for all at our AH dinner at DSC Atlanta as follows:
LOCATION: No Mas Cantina, 180 Walker Street SW, Atlanta, GA 30313, 404-574-5678
The restaurant is right down from the World Congress Center so close to venue.
Free parking in the back of the restaurant.
DATE: Friday Night February 6, 2026, from 6-10.
DETAILS: Each person pays for their own food and drinks. I will have a sign directing all AH to our
room. I also will have plastic name tags with markers. Please put your real name and AH
name...they will not come off like the stick-on tags.

So looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!!

Now I just need to finish up our dinner for SCI and we are in business!!!!
Looking forward to it. Will see you all there.
 
CAN'T PASS ON A PLATE OF FAJITAS AND A PITCHER OF MARGARITAS. MY SON AND I WILL BE IN ATLANTA. THANKS FOR HAVING US.
 
Myself and wife will be in Nashville and would attend an AH dinner Friday
 
I am planning to attend SCI.

Is there a AH dinner thread to RSVP?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,418
Members
169,355
Latest member
congasosi1980
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top