Aggie Muster

@Royal27 I forgot to tell you, Sydney got garaunteed acceptance into A&M!!!! I'm sooooo excited. She goes again this summer for another two weeks.
 
@Royal27 I forgot to tell you, Sydney got garaunteed acceptance into A&M!!!! I'm sooooo excited. She goes again this summer for another two weeks.

WHOOP!!!!
 
@Royal27 I forgot to tell you, Sydney got garaunteed acceptance into A&M!!!! I'm sooooo excited. She goes again this summer for another two weeks.

Keep her supplied with chocolate kisses so she can give them to her date at football games. Also tell her to beware of linemen in uniform(y)

This is GOOD BULL!!!
 
My son worked in the college station area for a short time after he graduated from college. He found it to be a very nice place.

True storey: About 10 years ago, I had a young engineer that worked for me. He was from Kazakhstan and had gone to Texas A&M and graduated near the top of his class. Great guy and a very good engineer. I asked him if he had ever been out of Kazakhstan before going to Texas A&M and he said no. I asked him what he thought the US was going to be like and what his first reaction was when he got there. He told me his idea of the US was based on movies and TV shows and he basically thought the US was like New York City and everyone had a gun. I asked him what he thought when he arrived in College Station and he said he thought he was back in Kazakhstan. :A Big Hello:

BTW, Welcome to the SEC! LSU and A&M have a long history, dating back to the first game in 1899, which A&M won 52-0. The more recent history is a bit more to my liking. I've yet to attend a game in College Station, but I've heard nothing but good things about the Aggie fans and student body.

upload_2016-4-23_16-32-48.png
 
True storey: About 10 years ago, I had a young engineer that worked for me. He was from Kazakhstan and had gone to Texas A&M and graduated near the top of his class. Great guy and a very good engineer. I asked him if he had ever been out of Kazakhstan before going to Texas A&M and he said no. I asked him what he thought the US was going to be like and what his first reaction was when he got there. He told me his idea of the US was based on movies and TV shows and he basically thought the US was like New York City and everyone had a gun. I asked him what he thought when he arrived in College Station and he said he thought he was back in Kazakhstan. :A Big Hello:

BTW, Welcome to the SEC! LSU and A&M have a long history, dating back to the first game in 1899, which A&M won 52-0. The more recent history is a bit more to my liking. I've yet to attend a game in College Station, but I've heard nothing but good things about the Aggie fans and student body.

View attachment 149422

Just to be clear I liked the story about the Aggie engineer. Clearly we are on our way to taking over the world:E Happy:
 
Just to be clear I liked the story about the Aggie engineer. Clearly we are on our way to taking over the world:E Happy:


Before taking over the world, you gotta win the SEC West first. :whistle:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,650
Members
169,390
Latest member
NTVReyes77
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top